KEPLER MAN DOWN DETECTOR
24/7 autonomous alerts on humans in need of help. If somebody has fallen down, that person should be helped immediately. The Kepler Man Down Detector instantly and reliably detects if a human is lying on the floor or needs help.
- Elderly health care centers.
- Fitness areas both in gyms and in hotels.
- Video as a Service Cloud providers.
- A wide variety of scenes can be handled accurately, such as gyms, living rooms, and bathrooms.
- You feel confident your clientele or patients are safe while avoiding liability claims.
- No (body worn) sensors necessary.
HOW IT WORKS
- One or more Kepler Man Down Detectors are connected on premise to existing cameras.
- A dashboard shows real-time status and summaries.
- Health support or building management staff receives the detector’s signal on their smart phone.
- Once a day, a “life beat” message is sent confirming everything is okay. 24/7 autonomous alerts on humans in need of help.
COMPARISON TO ALTERNATIVES
EASY TO USE AND GROW
- Works with video streams from any (existing) High Definition IP Camera.
- The following configurations are available:
– You run the Man Down Detector software yourself.
– Your Video as a Service Cloud runs the software for you.
– Kepler runs the software for you.
- Scalable to any size operational need.
- Besides Man Down Detection, other monitoring functionalities can be added analyzing the same video streams.
CUSTOMER CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
- You can set duration a human needs to lying on the floor before sending an alarm. Options are 30 seconds, or 5 minutes.
- You can enter multiple phone numbers of care givers who need to receive alarm signals.