VACANCY CHANNEL MANAGER
Are you ready for a new challenge in your career or are you already familiar with Channel Management? Will you help build our indirect sales channel and help realize our ambitious growth plans? Do you have a commercial background with experience in healthcare and information technology? Do you want to work in a successful scale-up where there are opportunities to develop yourself further? Then respond quickly!
We are looking for an (experienced) channel manager (M/F/X) to manage our indirect sales channel. You will be regionally responsible for indirect sales of our computer vision solutions to hospitals, healthcare facilities and home care organizations.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- You will provide proactive development and management of existing and new partners. You manage the partner program within your region.
- You detect and report competitive solutions in your region.
- You detect, develop, organize and participate in marketing activities.
- You will actively position, demonstrate and shortlist Kepler solutions within your region and ensure that our partners promote this to the best of their ability. In doing so, you will develop and maintain relationships with our partners as well as our prospects and end customers.
- You detect current and future needs, discuss strategic plans and objectives of end customers and feed back to the R&D department regarding product development.
- You will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and work closely with our healthcare consultants.
- You will maintain accurate records in the CRM system.
WHAT ARE YOU TAKING?
- Strong B2B sales experience, preferably of technology and innovative healthcare software solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in healthcare, computer or engineering sciences, commercial sciences, or equal by experience
- Eager to learn, energetic and communicative
- Results-oriented and organized work
- Independently, consultatively and customer-focused, be able to propose and defend our solutions, offers and business plans
- Good command of Dutch and English (French, German and Spanish are a plus)
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU?
- A full-time, open-ended contract
- 25 vacation days per year (on a full-time basis)
- Cell phone and laptop
- Salary depending on age and experience
- Travel reimbursement