Kepler speaker at Meetup on Artificial Intelligence success stories
Dr. Harro Stokman, CEO of Kepler Vision Technologies, is a speaker at the Artificial Intelligence Success Stories Meetup to be held in Amsterdam on Friday, September 21. The event is hosted by Machine2Learn, a Dutch AI company based in Zuidas, Amsterdam.
The video of Dr. Stokman’s talk can be watched here.
Machine2Learn hopes to inspire others by sharing successes through this meetup. Among the lineup of speakers is Professor Tom Heskes from Radboud University, who also shares his views on the most recent advances in machine learning.
- 16:00 Welcome coffee
- 16:15 Introduction to Machine2Learn BV
- 16:20 Speaker 1: Tom Heskes (Professor, Radboud University)
- 16:45 Speaker 2: Kim Larsen (CTIO, Magyar Telecom)
- Pause (15 minutes)
- 17:25 Speaker 3: Maarten Keizer (VP, Pega Systems)
- 17:50 Speaker 4: Harro Stokman (CEO, Kepler Vision Technologies)
- 18:15 Networking and Pizza
The location of the meetup is at Vinoly Tower Auditorium, Gustav Mahlerplein 2, 1082MA, Amsterdam, equipped with projector and speaker.
Each speaker is given 20 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions.